Tất cả mô hình đều miễn phí và có nguồn gốc từ địa chỉ này .
9. FCFE Valuation 3 (xls) – Free Cash Flow to Equity (FCFE) Valuation Model for organizations with three stages of growth, high growth initially, decline in growth, and then stable growth – Adamodar Damodaran
12. Time Value (xls) – Introduction to time value concepts, such as present value, internal rate of return, etc.
13. Lease or Buy a Car (xls) – Basic spreadsheet for deciding to buy or lease a car.
14. Top Five NPV & IRR (xls) – Explains Internal Rate of Return, compares projects, etc.
15. Real Rates (xls) – Demonstrates inflation and real rates of return.
16. Template (xls) – Template spreadsheet for project evaluation & capital budgeting.
17. Top Five Free Cash Flow (xls) – Cash flow worksheets – subsidized and unsubsidized.
18. Capital Structure (xls) – Spreadsheet for calculating optimal capital structures using different percents of debt.
19. WACC (xls) – Calculation of Weighted Average Cost of Capital using beta’s for equity.
20. Statements (xls) – Generate a set of financial statements using two input sheets – operational data and financial data.
21. Bond Valuation (zip) – Calculates the value or price of a 25 year bond with semi-annual interest payments.
22. Buyout (zip) – Analyzes the effects of combining two companies.
23. Cash Flow Valuation (zip) – Walks through a valuation of cash flows under three models- capital cash flows, equity cash flows, and free cash flows.
24. Financial Projections (zip) – Spreadsheet model for generating projected financials along with valuation based on WACC.
25. Leverage (zip) – Shows the effects on Net Income from using debt (leverage).
26. Ratio Calculator (zip) – Calculates a standard set of ratios based on input of financial data.
27. Stock Value (zip) – Calculates expected return on stock and value based on no growth, growth, and variable growth.
28. CFROI (xls) – Simplified Cash Flow Return on Investment Model.
29. Financial Charting (zip) – Add on tool for Excel 97, consists of 6 files.
30. Risk Analysis (exe) – Analysis and simulation add on for excel, self extracting exe file.
31. Black Scholes Option Pricing (zip) – Excel add on for the pricing of options.
32. Cash Flow Matrix – Basic cash flow model.
34. Forex (zip) – Foreign market exchange simulation for Excel
35. Hamlin (zip) – Financial function add-on’s for Excel
36. Tanly (zip) – Suite of technical analysis models for Excel
37. Financial History Pivot Table – Microsoft Financials
39. Breakeven Analysis (zip) – Pricing and breakeven analysis for optimal pricing – Biz Pep.
40. SLG Ratio Master (exe) – Excel workbook for creating 25 key performance ratios.
42. History – Menu driven Excel program (must enable macros) for Historical Financial Statements from the book Analysis for Financial Management by Robert C. Higgins – Analysis for Financial Management
43. Proforma – Menu driven Excel program (must enable macros) for Pro-forma Financial Statements from the book Analysis for Financial Management by Robert C. Higgins – Analysis for Financial Management
45. LBO Model – Excel model for leveraged buy-outs
46. Comparable Companies – Excel valuation model comparing companies
47. Combination Model – Excel valuation model for combining companies
48. Top Five Balanced Scorecard – Set of templates for building a balanced scorecard.
54. Top Five Excel Workbook 1-2 – Set of worksheets for evaluating financial performance and forecasting – Supplemental Material for Short Course 1 and 2 on this website.
57. IPO Timeline – Excel program for Initial Public Offerings (must enable macros)
58. Assessment Templates – Set of templates for assessing an organization based on the Malcolm Baldrige Quality Model.
59. Cash Gap in Days – Spreadsheet for calculating number of days required for short-term financing.
61. Six Solver Workbook (zip) – Set of various spreadsheets for solving different business problems (inventory ordering, labor scheduling, working capital, etc.).
62. Free Cash Flow Valuation – Basic Spreadsheet Valuation Model
64. Capital Budgeting Workbook – Several examples of capital budgeting analysis, including the use of Solver to select optimal projects.
65. Present Value Tables (rtf) – Set of present value tables written in rich text format, compatible with most word processors. Includes examples of how to use present value tables.
68. What If Analysis – Set of templates for sensitivity analysis using financial inputs.
72. External Assessment – Assessment questions for organizational assessment (must enable macros).
73. Internal Assessment – Assessment questions for organizational assessment (must enable macros).
75. Project Plan – Project Scheduling Template currently setup for a Balanced Scorecard Project.
77. E O Q Model – Simple Inventory Models for calculating Economic Order Quantity.
79. Financial Projections Model – A comprehensive financial model for forecasting a complete set of financials with breakeven and valuation tabs developed by Frank Moyes and Stephen Lawrence at Leeds School of Business.
( Cái này chỉ sài cho dân tài chính, kinh tế và phân tích chứng khoán chuyên sâu. Chúc các bạn học tốt và thêm vững kiến thức về excel )
MỘT NGƯỜI GIỎI EXCEL NHẤT CHỈ CÓ THỂ TỰ HÀO BIẾT ĐƯỢC 30% CÔNG DỤNG CỦA NÓ – EXCEL LÀ MỘT CHƯƠNG TRÌNH RẤT NHIỀU ỨNG DỤNG